Monday, December 3, 2007

A Series of Unfortunate events

The day I never forget for some reasons. It all started during the interval at the morning , I opened my zip for something something. But unfortunately my zip failed to close. So I tugged out my shirt to cover the pant. Next unfortunate thing, I was in the web designing committee. In the committee two girls were also present. I have to cover my zip but my shirt was to small to cover. I was nearly to show my …. (don’t think on that….) to all the members in the committee. Eppovo senja punnium enna kapathidchu, I was the first to see and somehow adjusted.

Next thing was I had to face the villan of sairam. He will standing in the canteen and check wheather all of them are wearing dresses professionally or not , Even though he dont know about the professional way of dressing.(/* I was already caught by him in the previous semester for tugging out my shirt for the same reason*/). Anyhow I managed to escape from him also.

And the most unfortunate thing has happened in the “Doers” class. Anjali asked for a photocopy of the English words. Everybody said no ,but I was unconscious and showed my passport size photograph to her and immediately everyone were laughing. I was ashamed for this thing. Next she asked me to pronounce “one and one” but I said “two” thinking that she is just asking what is 1+1=? Again Nan mokkai vanganuthuthan micham.

A series of unfortunate thing happened to make this day(21.8.06) worst day in the 5th semester. But the only fortunate thing happened today was created my own blog and launched my first post.

No comments: