Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Posts for Placment- Encapsulation

Hi my fellow readers, I am back to blogging after a successful completion of my course in BE: Computer Science. Now I am going to help my juniors in their placement activities by writing articles regarding their technical interviews.

Daily I am going to post about some topic which will be very interesting to the readers.
Today I am going to write about the Encapsulation.

Technical Definition:
Binding a data and code (functions, modules) into a single identity.

To explain technically we can take class as an example.

Class classname
{
Variable declaration: // Data
…………..
………….

Function declaration: // Code
………….
…………
}

So we have combined the data (variables) and code (functions) into a single Entity classes.

In real time the meaning of Encapsulation is

Binding any two activities into a single activity.

Example:

Vicks Action 500 is drug which cures both cold and Head Ache. Here the Vicks Action 500 drug is made of merging two drugs one curing head ache and another curing cold.

In next post we can see about pointers. I will make this pointer concept very easy to understand in next post.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I understand . But would you please provide a example of work with coding. Thanks for your post and your come back.

Anonymous said...

hi schufa what type of coding do you want?.....

Unknown said...

Hi sadesh ! ! ! nice blog... carry on.

Anonymous said...

http://software-index.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I am imaging what type of coding do you want.

Anonymous said...

I saw your writing articles regarding their technical interviews.

Anonymous said...

I am imaging Today I am going to write about the Encapsulation.

Anonymous said...

They would you please provide a example of work with coding. Thanks for your post.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your helping hand for juniors in their placement activities by writing articles regarding their technical interviews.I hope this post will help them lot.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing about the Encapsulation.I was finding it.

Anonymous said...

Great post!! really gained a lot of knowledge about Encapsulation.Thanks for the post.