Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I got back my luck:

Last one month nothing went good as I thought. Even my plans are got spoiled one way or another. I never knew that vinoth will behave like a rookie uneducated fellow for money. His speech really ruined my mind and my plans. My house owner was very sad. I haven’t got my passport and pan card which are indeed need for my verification.

After a heavy setback I went to temple daily to solve my problems. Now I think the god is very powerful and brought my luck back to me.

I have applied for pan card and got within 13 days.

I got the broadband connection after a long wait from BSNL.

My father finally gave me bike to ride in main road with (not) full confidence.

Finally the American friend of my father brought a Laptop from America. I am very happy that I got a good configured Laptop. Most important it has Windows vista.

After three months I am going to get $3.25.

I think soon I will get a call from my company since I got back my luck. Even every need is fulfilled by God I will continue to worship him.

1 comment:

ashtonmullens said...

Luck is a concept that goes hand in hand with motivation. Without the latter, luck is obviously not a stimulus. Since I write my college essay on Psychology and Communication now, I have to analyze all the possible variants of connection between luck and psycho-physiological instances.