Friday, January 4, 2008

Sachin the master

Sachin has proved once again that he is a master.He has scored a century after a long time . When ever i saw the match eagerly to see sachin to score hundred. He upsets me. So this time me and my friends went to play in the ground. We were playing forgot about the match.

I received a sms sachin 86 not out and bhajji 40 not out. I shouted that sachin is 86 , The following are coments from my friends..
  • One of my friend said this time sachin will be in 99 not out and he will be out of partners
  • Another one said sachin must play carefully Because when the ball hits pads the great devil steve bucknor is there he will raise his hand .
  • we prayed for him to get a century


He finally did it because it is 2008 not 2007. Now we were shouting and enjoying in the ground.
It started raining we were dancing in the rain. we returned home and now watching highlights in tata sky.. we pray for indias wiin.

No comments: